ENROLLMENT HOURS: MONDAY – FRIDAY 8AM TO 11AM
All new students and/or returning students must complete an Enrollment Packet and present the following documentation prior to enrollment:
1. BIRTH CERTIFICATE, hospital record, passport or Baptismal certificate.
2. UTILITY BILL (gas or electric only) the current address and name of the legal guardian must appear on the bill.
IF UTILITIES ARE NOT IN PARENT/GUARDIANS NAME, A HOME VISIT WILL BE REQUIRED FOR
3. DRIVER’S LICENSE OR I.D. must have the same address as utility bill. If the student and/or legal guardian are
living with another family, please ask for additional information.
4. IMMUNIZATION RECORDS– Immunization records must be up-to-date. If the student is enrolling from out-of
state or another country, a TB skin test is required. TDAP BOOSTER REQUIRED FOR ENROLLMENT –
NO EXCEPTIONS – STATE MANDATED.
5. PUPIL TRANSCRIPT– Legal guardian must have a current transcript of student’s grades.
6. CLEARANCE FROM PREVIOUS SCHOOL– check out form with check out grades.
Please be sure that the following documentation is included:
a. 9th grade –must have current CST/Iowa Test scores along with the final 7th and 8th grade report
b. 10th, 11th and 12th grades – must provide results of the California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE).
c. Special Education students are required to present current IEP. Prior to enrollment student and legal
guardian must meet with the school Psychologist.
1. New and returning Students will not be enrolled until all documentation has been reviewed.
2. Inter-District/Intra-District Permits must be reviewed and approved by an Administrator.
3. If the student does not reside with his/her parent, please advise this office so additional information
may be given.
4. If parent/guardian does not have a gas or electric bill in his/her name, a Statement of Residence form
will be completed.
The resident check may take several days to complete.
5. Copies of documents may be obtained from your child’s previous school.
YOUR CHILD MUST BE WITH YOU WHEN YOU TURN IN THE ENROLLMENT PACKET. DEPENDING ON THE REGISTRATION DEMAND, THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS MAY TAKE UP TO 3 HOURS TO COMPLETE.